Re: New file uploaded to Yuricon

  • Katerina E.
    Message 1 of 348 , Dec 1, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
      > I deleted teh originals and resaved them in Photoshop since it is
      known to
      > sometimes hold the images dimensions. Just save teh file to your
      hard drive
      > and print it from there. You might have to change the images
      dimensions back
      > to 300dpi and 8 by 11 depending on the program you are using.
      >
      > ja
      >
      > Kat

      I am finding that, the big problem that I am encountering, is that in
      saving the picture from the files area, IE only wants to allow me to
      save it as a .bmp file, which is next to impossible to manipulate,
      and my Adobe PhotoDeluxe software doesn't even want to acknowledge as
      existing.

      Katya
    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13 1:06 PM
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.