Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Tengoku 2 review

  • Kun
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2004

      >> Hmm, what I've always wondered is who the target audience of Yuri
      Tengoku / Yuri Shimai is?

      >> Can you enlighten me? :-)

      My guess would be dirty old men ;p  Like Philip, for instance...

      >> Oh, btw, although this is my first post, I have been lurking here for
      about four month. My name's Marc, hello everybody! :-)

      Tsk tsk Marc...that's quite a long lurk.  Still, I suppose it's better than being a lurker for life...

      Kun
      -----'-,-{@
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Marc "UBM" Bocklet <ubm@u...> wrote:
        > On Wed, 05 May 2004 19:58:38 -0000

        > Hmm, what I've always wondered is who the target audience of Yuri
        > Tengoku / Yuri Shimai is?
        >
        > Can you enlighten me? :-)

        Nope. :-) Until we can get spies into the stores in Japan, we really
        don't have anyway of knowing.

        Women and men into girl's love, of indeterminate age, but probably
        adult (high school and older,) due to the lack of furigana on the
        kanji.

        > Oh, btw, although this is my first post, I have been lurking here
        for
        > about four month. My name's Marc, hello everybody! :-)

        Hi Marc! Welcome to the Yuricon ML!