Koi Shimai Drama CD

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      I have been sitting here listening to the "Koi Shimai" Drama CD - the
      story of Chika and Haruna from the first volume of Yuri Shimai. (This
      was the first story, the text one that had the characters from the
      cover, not the first manga story.)

      It was very cute and sweet and even had an utterly cheeseball kiss.
      (Oh, look - you have food on your face....)

      The very fact that there is a drama CD out there that is entirely a
      "girl's love" story is good and we definitely should support this kind
      of thing. More amazingly, the story continues on a second CD - with a
      hunky new sensei who takes a liking to Chika!

      Chika's seiyuu, Nakahara Mai, also did May in Kaleido Star and and
      Maia in Daphne in the Brilliant Blue - as well as a bunch of other
      anime that you may or may not have watched.

      Haruna's seiyuu, Chiba Saeko, was Tsubaka Sakura in Kareshi Kanojo no
      Jijyou, another of our "List" members. :-) And, of course, other roles
      you've probably seen.

      I'll be getting the second Koi Shimai CD when I place my next order
      with Amazon Japan, definitely. :-)