Re: [Yuricon] Yippy New Scanner!!!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      > I've finally picked up a New Scanner the other day to replace my 4 year old
      > monster. YIPPY No more double images and Grinding noises or having to wait
      > because the bloody thing has over heated again... It doesn't look like the
      > old one was going to last through all 400 images, Plus since this one is
      > USB I can play my MP3's while scanning... I'm soooo happy... Lovly scanner,
      > wonderful scanner and it is black too >^_^<
      >
      > *Kat hugs her new scanner*

      Congratulations Kat ;p I wish I had one...I recently got my old one back from my Dad, whom I sold it to a while back. So it's roughly....almost five years old now ;p '97 model....weighs in at 300 dpi ;p Just enough....barely =^.^=

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
      *does a little scanner dance*
    • Sharem Ma'Ten
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        Kathryn Williams wrote:
        > I've finally picked up a New Scanner the other day to replace my 4 year
        old
        > monster. YIPPY No more double images and Grinding noises or having to wait
        > because the bloody thing has over heated again... It doesn't look like the
        > old one was going to last through all 400 images, Plus since this one is
        > USB I can play my MP3's while scanning... I'm soooo happy... Lovly
        scanner,
        > wonderful scanner and it is black too >^_^<
        >
        > *Kat hugs her new scanner*

        Woo! A new scanner for you! ^_^ I would love to have a new one
        myself...mine is making these weird noises now when it scans...O.o

        --
        Sharem, the humanoid cat and
        The Protector of the Tuna Cans

        "Computers don't make mistakes. What they
        do, they do on purpose." - quoted by the husband.

        Sharem's Fanart Studio
        http://fanartstudio.mainpage.net

        The Studio Fanart Contests
        http://fancontest.cjb.net

      • Alex Picchetti
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
          > I've finally picked up a New Scanner the other day to replace my 4 year
          old
          > monster. YIPPY No more double images and Grinding noises or having to wait
          > because the bloody thing has over heated again... It doesn't look like the
          > old one was going to last through all 400 images,  Plus since this one is
          > USB I can play my MP3's while scanning... I'm soooo happy... Lovly
          scanner,
          > wonderful scanner and it is black too >^_^<
          >
          > *Kat hugs her new scanner*

          Woo!  A new scanner for you!  ^_^  I would love to have a new one
          myself...mine is making these weird noises now when it scans...O.o

          *LOL!* I'd love a new scanner m'self... (well, one for myself - I have to wait until I'm at my dad's to use his.) My dad's scanner... well, let's just say it has this thing with blue. It likes blue. -_-;; A lot. White and black, if I adjust it so that it's all gross around the edges, is a sort of blue-grey-white and black. x_x; Color... don't talk to me about color... good thing I prefer CG over pencil crayons. And if the picture isn't outlined, it won't pick up the sketch at all.

          Congrats, Kat, on the new scanner ^_~

          -Alex (who ranted there... gomen ne ;)