Yuri Shimai 3 is here!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:47 PM
      Got my copy of Yuri Shimai 3 and Yuri Tengoku 2 in the mail today.

      While YS3 looks like more schoolgirl crushies, we do have the next
      Morinaga Milk story and the next issue of Strawberry Shake. In
      general, the art is very strong and the stories look less disturbing
      than last issue.

      YT2 is even more loli than last time, still no spacers between
      stories, and less of interest at first glance. In fact, to be honest,
      I think our upcoming Yuri Monogatari is a significantly stronger
      publication than Yuri Tengoku for actual yuri fans. YT2 seems more a
      lolicon fan publication than anything I can really call yuri.

      More detailed review to come as I actually read the thing. :-)