"Free Soul" by Yamaji Ebine wraps up

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      The most recent story by out lesbian mangaka Yamaji Ebine, that's been
      running in "Feel Young" Comics has finally wrapped up.

      And once again, Yamaji-sensei gives us a girl gets the girl ending.
      Yay!

      This story is a bit more grown-up feeling than her others...but in a
      lot of ways it also feels kind of rushed. The main character Keito
      spends alot of time dividing her attention and interest between
      several things...like so many of us do. It's not a romance in the
      usual sense, because the focus of the story isn't the love affair,
      really, at all.

      My only complaint is that the ending wasn't a big ole kiss from Niki,
      but hey, you can't have everything. :-)

      When this becomes available in tankubon form, definitely run out and
      get it - we need to support this mangaka, along with our friends rica
      Takashima and Eriko Tadeno. The world needs more popular lesbian
      mangaka! LOL