Yuri Shimai 2 story from Lililicious

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      The wonderful scanlation team of Lililicious has put up my favorite
      story from Yuri Shima 2, "A Kiss, Love, and a Prince" at their
      website:
      http://lililicious.cjb.net/, under Projects.

      This story was done by Morinaga Milk, who also did (IMHO) the best
      story from the first Yuri Shimai. Actually, it was about the only
      story in the second volume that I liked at all. :-)

      With luck, I'll be able to tell you all about Yuri Shimai 3 tomorrow!