Re: Yotsubato!

  • shirobara12
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shirobara12" <shirobara12@y...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
      > > in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
      > > recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
      > > after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
      > > Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in college,
      > > everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy dynamite),
      > > is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^
      >
      > More or less? Like if you can take a hint made clear, or its actually
      > said?

      About two or three pegs over average Azumanga hint-hint level. :)

      White Rose
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        wrote:

        > About two or three pegs over average Azumanga hint-hint level. :)

        Well, lol, in the Azumanga anime, the hints were things like jets
        flying overhead shooting out rainbow-colored smoke, while wedding
        bells played. :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2004
          wrote:
          > > > Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
          > > > in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
          > > > recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
          > > > after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
          > > > Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in
          college,
          > > > everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy
          dynamite),
          > > > is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^

          Torako looks alot like Sakaki, if all of a sudden she realized she was
          seriously gay. LOL

          I'm still on the fence about them dating, though. We see them hanging
          out, sure, but not really much else. Obviously I *hope* we get more.
          :-)