Yippy New Scanner!!!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      I've finally picked up a New Scanner the other day to replace my 4 year old
      monster. YIPPY No more double images and Grinding noises or having to wait
      because the bloody thing has over heated again... It doesn't look like the
      old one was going to last through all 400 images, Plus since this one is
      USB I can play my MP3's while scanning... I'm soooo happy... Lovly scanner,
      wonderful scanner and it is black too >^_^<

      *Kat hugs her new scanner*
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        > I've finally picked up a New Scanner the other day to replace my 4 year old
        > monster. YIPPY No more double images and Grinding noises or having to wait
        > because the bloody thing has over heated again... It doesn't look like the
        > old one was going to last through all 400 images, Plus since this one is
        > USB I can play my MP3's while scanning... I'm soooo happy... Lovly scanner,
        > wonderful scanner and it is black too >^_^<
        >
        > *Kat hugs her new scanner*

        Congratulations Kat ;p I wish I had one...I recently got my old one back from my Dad, whom I sold it to a while back. So it's roughly....almost five years old now ;p '97 model....weighs in at 300 dpi ;p Just enough....barely =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        *does a little scanner dance*
      • Sharem Ma'Ten
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
          Kathryn Williams wrote:
          > I've finally picked up a New Scanner the other day to replace my 4 year
          old
          > monster. YIPPY No more double images and Grinding noises or having to wait
          > because the bloody thing has over heated again... It doesn't look like the
          > old one was going to last through all 400 images, Plus since this one is
          > USB I can play my MP3's while scanning... I'm soooo happy... Lovly
          scanner,
          > wonderful scanner and it is black too >^_^<
          >
          > *Kat hugs her new scanner*

          Woo! A new scanner for you! ^_^ I would love to have a new one
          myself...mine is making these weird noises now when it scans...O.o

          --
          Sharem, the humanoid cat and
          The Protector of the Tuna Cans

          "Computers don't make mistakes. What they
          do, they do on purpose." - quoted by the husband.

          Sharem's Fanart Studio
          http://fanartstudio.mainpage.net

          The Studio Fanart Contests
          http://fancontest.cjb.net

        • Alex Picchetti
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
            > I've finally picked up a New Scanner the other day to replace my 4 year
            old
            > monster. YIPPY No more double images and Grinding noises or having to wait
            > because the bloody thing has over heated again... It doesn't look like the
            > old one was going to last through all 400 images,  Plus since this one is
            > USB I can play my MP3's while scanning... I'm soooo happy... Lovly
            scanner,
            > wonderful scanner and it is black too >^_^<
            >
            > *Kat hugs her new scanner*

            Woo!  A new scanner for you!  ^_^  I would love to have a new one
            myself...mine is making these weird noises now when it scans...O.o

            *LOL!* I'd love a new scanner m'self... (well, one for myself - I have to wait until I'm at my dad's to use his.) My dad's scanner... well, let's just say it has this thing with blue. It likes blue. -_-;; A lot. White and black, if I adjust it so that it's all gross around the edges, is a sort of blue-grey-white and black. x_x; Color... don't talk to me about color... good thing I prefer CG over pencil crayons. And if the picture isn't outlined, it won't pick up the sketch at all.

            Congrats, Kat, on the new scanner ^_~

            -Alex (who ranted there... gomen ne ;)