Baku-Ten 4

  • donnaneely
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Hmmmmm,looks as if Meg is to be The Star of this series, bumbling
      incompetence or not. Plot seems to be formalizing a bit more - thank
      goodness.

      Yuri Jury is still out in my opinion.... or at least not advanced.

      Best part or this episode, the preview for 5 that shows Meg is going
      to infiltrate an all girls school !?!?!? Is this becoming a
      prerequisite in anime now? lol

      donnaneely
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        >From: "donnaneely" <donnaneely@...>

        >Best part or this episode, the preview for 5 that shows Meg is going
        >to infiltrate an all girls school !?!?!? Is this becoming a
        >prerequisite in anime now? lol

        It does look like schoolgirls are hotter than ever. Joy. LOL