Re: [Yuricon] New file uploaded to Yuricon

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 348 , Dec 1, 2001
      I deleted teh originals and resaved them in Photoshop since it is known to
      sometimes hold the images dimensions. Just save teh file to your hard drive
      and print it from there. You might have to change the images dimensions back
      to 300dpi and 8 by 11 depending on the program you are using.

      ja

      Kat
    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13, 2009
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.