Yotsubato!

  • shirobara12
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2004
      Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
      in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
      recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
      after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
      Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in college,
      everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy dynamite),
      is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^ Torako is amazingly butchy,
      so they make a perfect butch/femme couple. They look super good
      together, hehe. ^^ No matter if it is an afternoon date in a cafe
      or doing a romantic trip to Okinawa together, they always look great.
      Asagi has a character a bit like Yukari-sensei, but it's obvious
      Torako (tiger girl, yay! ^^) is not a pushover like Nyamo and doesn't
      take any nonsense from her... thank goodness, I say!! ^.-

      White Rose
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shirobara12" <shirobara12@y...>
        wrote:

        > Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
        > in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
        > recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
        > after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
        > Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in college,
        > everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy dynamite),
        > is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^

        More or less? Like if you can take a hint made clear, or its actually
        said?

      • Recycledmind
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
          Yotsubato is a chiyo look-alike. You can download scans from here: http://home.nc.rr.com/momotato/yotsubato.html

          i havent read any chapters of Yotsubat& with shoujo-ai contents but the manga is still worth checking out.

          wrote:

          > Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
          > in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
          > recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
          > after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
          > Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in college,
          > everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy dynamite),
          > is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^

          More or less? Like if you can take a hint made clear, or its actually
          said?

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • shirobara12
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2 11:02 AM
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shirobara12" <shirobara12@y...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
            > > in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
            > > recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
            > > after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
            > > Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in college,
            > > everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy dynamite),
            > > is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^
            >
            > More or less? Like if you can take a hint made clear, or its actually
            > said?

            About two or three pegs over average Azumanga hint-hint level. :)

            White Rose
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2 11:47 AM
              wrote:

              > About two or three pegs over average Azumanga hint-hint level. :)

              Well, lol, in the Azumanga anime, the hints were things like jets
              flying overhead shooting out rainbow-colored smoke, while wedding
              bells played. :-)

              Message 6 of 6 , May 2 2:23 PM
                wrote:
                > > > Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
                > > > in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
                > > > recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
                > > > after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
                > > > Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in
                college,
                > > > everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy
                dynamite),
                > > > is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^

                Torako looks alot like Sakaki, if all of a sudden she realized she was
                seriously gay. LOL

                I'm still on the fence about them dating, though. We see them hanging
                out, sure, but not really much else. Obviously I *hope* we get more.
                :-)