Re: [Yuricon] Re: Regarding Submissions for "The List"

  • Andy00@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 28, 2004
      Technically, though, Belldandy didn't "fall in love with Keiichi because of a wish."    She fell in love with him when they were kids.   SHE was the one who planned the entire thing.  Notice Keiichi even phones, she's preparing.

      (There's an image of the temple they stay at in her powerball in the beginning of the OAV, the one where she knew EXACTLY where to find.)

      She masterminded the entire thing.  That's also why it got so buggy.  It was an abnormal arrangement, I suspect.  Not just the "broken promise" thing.
    • cricharddavies
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 29, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Iczer6@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 4/29/2004 6:57:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > Yuricon@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >

        > > You see - the thing we're basically looking for is some sign that
        the
        > > character might potentially have an attraction/affection for
        another
        > > female character. Belldandy never shows any sign of that,
        although I
        > > wouldn't argue that she potentially, might, possibly be bi. But
        we
        > > don't see it or any sign of it.
        > >

        > I agree. Yes I believe that Belldandy is the type who falls for
        the person,
        > not the gender, but as it stands now she's very much in love with
        Keiichi and
        > I really can't see her going for some girlsex as long as he's in
        the picture.

        Well, except to cheer up Skuld, maybe.

        http://www.pixelscapes.com/amh/amh.html

        Chris Davies.