Re: [Yuricon] Re: New file uploaded to Yuricon

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 348 , Dec 1, 2001
      Forgot to mention jpegs do not have inch demensions. To make the file
      smaller Adobe Image ready converts things strangly. The demensions are still
      the same just in DPI and not Inches.

      ja

      Kat

      > They are 8 by 11 you have to download them to your computer first. They
      are
      > very high res. This way they print off nicly.
      >
      > ja
      >
      > Kat

    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13, 2009
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.