Re: New file uploaded to Yuricon

  • Katerina E.
    Message 1 of 348 , Dec 1, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., <Yuricon@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Yuricon
      > group.
      >
      > File : /ALCflierBW.jpg
      > Uploaded by : neko_haruka@s...
      > Description : New ALC Flier Feature Yuriko with Lover
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL

      Kat,

      While I would LOVE to print off this flyer (I do love the art so!),
      the file is not properly sized for being printed off onto an 8"x11"
      page. I tried a print preview to be sure of this before I printed,
      so that I didn't end up wasting paper or toner. If you can post a
      file with the jpeg resized, that would be wonderful! :)

      Katya
    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13, 2009
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.