New file uploaded to Yuricon

  • Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 348 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Yuricon
      group.

      File : /ALCflierFullColour.jpg
      Uploaded by : neko_haruka@...
      Description : Full Colour!! New ALC Flier Feature Yuriko with Lover. Feel free to print off and give out at Cons and stores.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      neko_haruka@...
    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13 1:06 PM
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.