RE: [Yuricon] Kawaii Mika-sensei!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2004
      >From: sean@...

      >Sensei no Ojikan 2 is out. This isn't as Azumanga-ey, perhaps as it
      >wasn't a 'introduce the characters one by one' type thing. It still has
      >lots and lots of gay, both male and female. And it's still very cute and
      > funny.

      Well, except for the utter, utter "done"-ness of the physical examination
      and unrealistic body size joke, which had me reaching for the stop button a
      few times. The basketball bit was cute and I hope to see more of that, and
      less of the rehashed dumb school-years scenarois.

      But Kitagawa *definitely* goes onto The List next update. :-)

      Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar � FREE!