A classic Sei moment from Marimite manga

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 7:56 PM
      I'm finally catching up on the "Rose Revolution" arc in the Marimite
      manga...

      The manga Rei, btw, is showing classic jilted lover behaviors over
      Yohsino - working too hard, forgetting meals, etc. :-)

      So, Yumi and Sei are in the Rose mansion and Sei is coughing up the
      fact that Eriko is basically good at anything she tries to do, but is
      seriously unmotivated.

      Sei throws her arms around Yumi, once again completely taken by Yumi's
      cuteness. Yumi grimaces and says, "Why don't you get yourself someone
      as a boyfriend?" and Sei laughs and says, "I couldnt be faithful to
      some guy. Only Yumi-chan." and kisses Yumi...just as Sachiko walks in.

      The rest of that conversation is in the anime as well, with Sachiko
      telling Sei to play with her own petite souer. Sei says, "Gee, I never
      thought of that..." and Sachiko yells at Yumi for not struggling to
      get away, and not to do anything that would make Rosa Gigantea happy.
      LOL