Re: Bakuretsu Tenshi 3

  • donnaneely
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
      > I think all 4 of the Tenshi "adopted each other" due to
      circumstances we'll
      > probably find out later.

      Thanks for that, and to add embarrasment to my own obvious ignorance.
      By visiting the GONZO official website for Bakuretsu Tenshi - I have
      now realized that the "girl with guns" I was swooning over in the JP
      magazine is none other than Jo from BT. As is the drawing of the girl
      serving beer from BT to her. { see me smacking my head sharply}

      And am I nuts or ....arent Jo and Meg and Amy names of three of the
      sisters in Little Women?

      Also at website there was some mention of the writer or director
      being influenced by spaghetti westerns.... that must explain the
      cowboy hat and holsters??? lol

      sheesh, donnaneely