Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 70

  • PhoenixStar15@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      <<Generally teas with actual tea leaves. I believe it is a combination of the tanins and caffine that help to open up airways. I know caffine helps me when my lungs feel like crap. Tea seems to be particulary effective.>>

      Mmmmmmmmmm tea.

      I love herbal tea.  Especially mint tea.  My favorites right now are Peet's Xaio's Blend and Republic of Tea's Giseng Peppermint, which is just divine and I don't have any at the moment. *pouts*  Mint is my favorite herb. *nods*

      meghan
      the one engaged

      mmmm canadian bands
      "Then I thought, with some surprise, Eternity is my lover."

      e-mail phoenixstar15@... aim phoenixstar15 livejournal edens_echo

    • eleloi@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
        --- In Yuricon@y..., PhoenixStar15@a... wrote:

        > I love herbal tea. Especially mint tea. My favorites right now are
        Peet's
        > Xaio's Blend and Republic of Tea's Giseng Peppermint, which is just
        divine
        > and I don't have any at the moment. *pouts*

        Ooo... I love that one...

        --Lel