RE: [Yuricon] Re: MariMite DVD Special

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2004
      >From: "Jen" <puni@...>

      >Hee... now why can't every anime have a chibi blooper DVD
      >special like this? (wants ROD TV equivalent!)

      I always wanted an animated One Piece image song video. The songs are so
      great, it would be so cool to see a mix of animation and the seiyuu singing
      in the studio.

      Cheers,

      Erica (who wants to see a video of Sanji's "Great Blue Dessert" so badly...)

      Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
      and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2004
        >From: sean@...

        >It's a minute and a half long, super-deformed, and adorable. Check out
        >anime.mircx.com for
        >the link.

        I've always been a sucker for bloopers. :-)