Seiyuu and a cute discovery (was Re: Rumor mill)

  • barahime@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2004
      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atua101"

      > Shiori's voice actress once confirmed in her blog
      > that Shiori would
      > make an appearance in episodes 10 and 11, only to
      > change that entry
      > hours later.

      Out of curiosity, who is Shiori's seiyuu (and the
      seiyuu for Shizuka and Mifuyu, for that matter)? I
      haven't been able to find the information anywhere,
      and the seiyuu fangirl in me is crying out to know!

      Speaking of which, here's something I found while
      searching for said information that I thought I'd
      share: Marimite window sitters! These are, for those
      that don't know, cute little animated figures that
      'sit' on the topmost open window you have on your
      computer, so you can watch Sei blow kisses or Yumi
      make funny faces while you work. There are ten of
      them, all the Roses and their soeurs plus Tsutako
      Shizuka, and they're at
      http://kurumi.sakura.ne.jp/~chimari/macopix/dl-e.html

      ~Nanchan
      *keeping her fingers crossed for a second season*

    • mellowrg
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "barahime@y..." <barahime@y...> wrote:

        > Out of curiosity, who is Shiori's seiyuu (and the
        > seiyuu for Shizuka and Mifuyu, for that matter)? I
        > haven't been able to find the information anywhere,
        > and the seiyuu fangirl in me is crying out to know!

        Shiori's voice actress is Nakagawa Akiko:
        http://sdb.noppo.com/akiko_n.htm

        Shizuka's voice actress is only listed as Rino. It's obviously a
        pseudonym, which leads me to believe that she's actually a songstress
        in real life too.
      • barahime@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2004
          --- mellowrg <cyfith@...> wrote:
          > Shiori's voice actress is Nakagawa Akiko:
          > http://sdb.noppo.com/akiko_n.htm
          >
          > Shizuka's voice actress is only listed as Rino. It's
          > obviously a
          > pseudonym, which leads me to believe that she's
          > actually a songstress
          > in real life too.

          Ah, thanks so much for the info! Rino I actually know
          of; she's a frequent collaborator with pop singer
          CooRie (or maybe just another alias of CooRie's) and
          has done a few songs for Da Capo. But her vocals in
          those songs are so light and poppy that I'd never have
          matched Shizuka's sultry voice to her. Here's hoping
          she does more acting in the future ^_-

          ~Nanchan