Good news about yuri was Re: Bad News About Maritmite

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <es006j@m...> wrote:

      > That was an April Fools joke. The Lililicious and A-Source team is
      > currently working on the sub of episode 13 (trust me, I translated
      it
      > Wednesday night ;)). I'll bug the A-Source people to put something
      up on
      > their website today saying it was a joke... don't want anyone
      thinking
      > they won't be getting ep 13 of Marimite (the horror! :O I thought
      this
      > was a great ep, too :D).

      You tease. ;-)

      Let me also remind folks with the ability to IRC that Lililicious has
      the Valentine's Day Special manga issue (which I do not and am so
      jealous...), as well of lots of other really excellent yuri manga.

      Last night I was able to scrape up enough energy to get the newest
      Pieta chapter!

      So, check in on #lililicious on rizon.irc.net, for the newest work
      these fabulous ladies have done, or their website:
      http://lililicious.cjb.net/

      I'm very much looking forward to your translations of the MIST
      stories, Erin. LOL