Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1075

  • Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      At
      >Doubly...since they were on daily digest ;p

      One never truly understands the helplessness of others, until one
      experiences it.

      >So how's everyone doing? Sorry I'm not as up on things as Erica...she's
      >special that way :)

      Preparing to be homeless. Months without a job or income = seven. That,
      and continuing my writing.

      >*does a little londonbridge dance*

      MY EYES! Athena MY EYES...
      AHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

      I have no problems with insanity.

      In fact, I enjoy every minute of it.