Re: [Yuricon] Bad News About Maritmite

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 5:54 AM
      That was an April Fools joke. The Lililicious and A-Source team is
      currently working on the sub of episode 13 (trust me, I translated it
      Wednesday night ;)). I'll bug the A-Source people to put something up on
      their website today saying it was a joke... don't want anyone thinking
      they won't be getting ep 13 of Marimite (the horror! :O I thought this
      was a great ep, too :D).

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 11:43 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <es006j@m...> wrote:

        > That was an April Fools joke. The Lililicious and A-Source team is
        > currently working on the sub of episode 13 (trust me, I translated
        it
        > Wednesday night ;)). I'll bug the A-Source people to put something
        up on
        > their website today saying it was a joke... don't want anyone
        thinking
        > they won't be getting ep 13 of Marimite (the horror! :O I thought
        this
        > was a great ep, too :D).

        You tease. ;-)

        Let me also remind folks with the ability to IRC that Lililicious has
        the Valentine's Day Special manga issue (which I do not and am so
        jealous...), as well of lots of other really excellent yuri manga.

        Last night I was able to scrape up enough energy to get the newest
        Pieta chapter!

        So, check in on #lililicious on rizon.irc.net, for the newest work
        these fabulous ladies have done, or their website:
        http://lililicious.cjb.net/

        I'm very much looking forward to your translations of the MIST
        stories, Erin. LOL