Re: [Yuricon] Don't get wrong idea

  • Kun
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      Jason...trust me on this one, you haven't been unsubscribed ;p

      The fact that you're posting should be proof enough.

      Kun

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
        Well there's not really that much to post on. Has anything Yuri
        related really been licensed (I'm not counting subtext since thats to
        easy). Noir has finished up, what is really going on right now?