Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1073

  • kate0211@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      In a message dated 4/1/2004 2:38:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
      Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
      week for this list.
      Very true.  I was noting that it has been quiet, and chalked it up to the Fearless Leader being abroad.  Without her, there seems to have been a lack of discussion.  *shrugs*

      Katya
    • Kun
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004

        >> On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
        >> > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
        >> > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

        >> Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
        >> week for this list.

        Doubly...since they were on daily digest ;p

        So how's everyone doing? Sorry I'm not as up on things as Erica...she's special that way :)

        Kun
        -----'-,-{@

        *does a little londonbridge dance*
      • Jason William Morris
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
          You can say that again!

          On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
          > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
          > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

          Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
          week for this list.

          -==-
          Serge

          Your Good Friend