Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1073

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
      > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
      > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

      Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
      week for this list.

      -==-
      Serge
    • kate0211@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
        In a message dated 4/1/2004 2:38:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
        Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
        week for this list.
        Very true.  I was noting that it has been quiet, and chalked it up to the Fearless Leader being abroad.  Without her, there seems to have been a lack of discussion.  *shrugs*

        Katya
      • Kun
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004

          >> On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
          >> > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
          >> > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

          >> Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
          >> week for this list.

          Doubly...since they were on daily digest ;p

          So how's everyone doing? Sorry I'm not as up on things as Erica...she's special that way :)

          Kun
          -----'-,-{@

          *does a little londonbridge dance*
        • Jason William Morris
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
            You can say that again!

            On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
            > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
            > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

            Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
            week for this list.

            -==-
            Serge

            Your Good Friend