Re: Digest Number 1073

  • nekokuniko
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i
      get a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

      > thanx -me

      Done.

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • kate0211@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
        In a message dated 4/1/2004 2:28:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, inus_ears@... writes:
        This information is at the bottom of EVERY post on the list.  Be thankful Erica is on vacation, as I am sure that she wouldn't have been as gentle in pointing this out.

        Katya
      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
          On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
          > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
          > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

          Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
          week for this list.

          -==-
          Serge
        • kate0211@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
            In a message dated 4/1/2004 2:38:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
            Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
            week for this list.
            Very true.  I was noting that it has been quiet, and chalked it up to the Fearless Leader being abroad.  Without her, there seems to have been a lack of discussion.  *shrugs*

            Katya
          • Kun
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004

              >> On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
              >> > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
              >> > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

              >> Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
              >> week for this list.

              Doubly...since they were on daily digest ;p

              So how's everyone doing? Sorry I'm not as up on things as Erica...she's special that way :)

              Kun
              -----'-,-{@

              *does a little londonbridge dance*
            • Jason William Morris
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
                You can say that again!

                On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
                > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
                > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

                Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
                week for this list.

                -==-
                Serge

                Your Good Friend