Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1073

  • lena brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2004

      can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

       thanx           -me

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • nekokuniko
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
        > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i
        get a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

        > thanx -me

        Done.

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • kate0211@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
          In a message dated 4/1/2004 2:28:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, inus_ears@... writes:
          This information is at the bottom of EVERY post on the list.  Be thankful Erica is on vacation, as I am sure that she wouldn't have been as gentle in pointing this out.

          Katya
        • Chalcahuite
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
            On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
            > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
            > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

            Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
            week for this list.

            -==-
            Serge
          • kate0211@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
              In a message dated 4/1/2004 2:38:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
              Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
              week for this list.
              Very true.  I was noting that it has been quiet, and chalked it up to the Fearless Leader being abroad.  Without her, there seems to have been a lack of discussion.  *shrugs*

              Katya
            • Kun
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004

                >> On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
                >> > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
                >> > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

                >> Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
                >> week for this list.

                Doubly...since they were on daily digest ;p

                So how's everyone doing? Sorry I'm not as up on things as Erica...she's special that way :)

                Kun
                -----'-,-{@

                *does a little londonbridge dance*
              • Jason William Morris
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
                  You can say that again!

                  On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:27 AM, lena brown wrote:
                  > can ya please unsubscribe me, i'll probably subscribe again when i get
                  > a new email system, but right now its just clogging up my inbox.

                  Does anybody else find this highly ironic? It's been an unusually quiet
                  week for this list.

                  -==-
                  Serge

                  Your Good Friend