Re: Tea 101

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      From: Raven Stormbringer <raven31572@...>

      > ...it all depends on the type of tea... there are MANY (basically, any
      >herb steeped in water is a tea)

      Noooooo!!! <sobbing heavily> Oh, no, so not true. <more sobs>

      Okay, I admit it, I'm a HUGE tea snob. I can't abide Lipton's sweepings in a
      bag and I can taste the difference between different types of Oolong. I
      know, it's a disease.

      Tea is only "camellia sinensis." An other herb steeped in water is called a
      "tissane."

      Why do I care? Because I'm a SNOB, that's why. I care. LOL

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/