RE: [Yuricon] Re: Utena's Adolescence (the butch & the ho)

  • Shirono Mitsukai
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2004
      <While I'm randomly spouting off opinions, I'd like to say, WHY did they
      change the title of the movie for the U.S.? Did they want to make sure it
      was shelved next to the series in video stores?>

      Yes. Yes, I think thats exactly why. Did distributors think we were too
      dumb to make the connection? I think it could have been worse. At least
      Utena's name wasn't changed to Ursula (anyone else remember that little
      scare? Lol!).

      -Shiro

      Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
      access.
      https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/