Azumanga Daioh Vol. 1 + box

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 12:15 PM
      I noticed the $40 Sailor Moon box set too late on this site, and ended
      up having to get it for about $15 more at RightStuff (still really
      cheap). Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Deepdiscountdvd.com
      has the Azudai collector's edition vol. 1 pre-order for $23.99, with
      free shipping. That's THE cheapest price around.