ROD TV box

  • stellaluna_42
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
      From www.animenewsnetwork.com:

      R.O.D. TV box details (2004-03-26 11:59:20)
      Anime on DVD has posted a few datails about the upcoming Limited Edition
      version of the R.O.D. TV box. According to Chad Kime of Geneon, "The LE
      version will not be a traditional Artbox. Instead, it will be a faux-leather book
      with DVD trays instead of pages with room for the rest of the ROD the TV
      series. Both the LE DVD Book (as we will refer to it) and the regular edition
      will ship with limited edition two-sided pencil boards that feature the artwork
      from the R2 cards." Source: Anime on DVD
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
        On Mar 26, 2004, at 12:56 PM, stellaluna_42 wrote:

        > From www.animenewsnetwork.com:
        >
        > R.O.D. TV box details (2004-03-26 11:59:20)
        > Anime on DVD has posted a few datails about the upcoming Limited
        > Edition
        > version of the R.O.D. TV box. According to Chad Kime of Geneon, "The LE
        > version will not be a traditional Artbox. Instead, it will be a
        > faux-leather book
        > with DVD trays instead of pages with room for the rest of the ROD the
        > TV
        > series. Both the LE DVD Book (as we will refer to it) and the regular
        > edition
        > will ship with limited edition two-sided pencil boards that feature
        > the artwork
        > from the R2 cards." Source: Anime on DVD

        mmmmm, faux leather. ;)

        -==-
        Serge
      • Ka-chan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stellaluna_42" <stellaluna_42@y...>
          wrote:
          > From www.animenewsnetwork.com:
          >
          > R.O.D. TV box details (2004-03-26 11:59:20)
          > Anime on DVD has posted a few datails about the upcoming Limited
          > Edition version of the R.O.D. TV box. According to Chad Kime of
          > Geneon, "The LE version will not be a traditional Artbox. Instead,
          > it will be a faux-leather book with DVD trays instead of pages
          > with room for the rest of the ROD the TV series. Both the LE DVD
          > Book (as we will refer to it) and the regular edition will ship
          > with limited edition two-sided pencil boards that feature the
          > artwork from the R2 cards." Source: Anime on DVD

          Shiny.... *___*

          Though...a t-shirt with the girls would have been nice too. ;_;

          ~Ka~