Re: Marimite ep 11 ***SPOILERS***

  • karen_saku
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2004
      > ***SPOILERS****
      > ***SPOILERS**** ***SPOILERS**** ***SPOILERS**** ***SPOILERS****
      >
      > Episode 11 Summary
      >
      > This episode we see a very different Sei... angst Sei! and lots of
      > her inner thoughts.
      >
      > We start off with Sei angsting and wanting to isolate herself with
      > others in order to avoid getting hurt. She recounts the painful
      > parting she experienced last winter when she was 16.

      Wow, Sei did change a lot. In 2nd year, to wonder why she couldn't
      conform like everyone else in the school, to the point where she
      prayed for her soul to be saved believing there was something wrong
      with her. It's a blessing to see that she now makes her own rules
      and who cares what everyone else is doing.

      Sei's past sure relates to my school...grade 11 was a turning point
      for many students, including depression, emotional break downs, and
      temporarily going looney. ^^;;

      >Some more pushing around and Sei finally grabs Shiori and was
      > about to kiss her when Shiori broke away. "Maria-sama ga miteru
      > dakara" (Maria-sama is watching) Shiori explains. Sei walks away,
      > heart broken, thinking that she has lost to Maria-sama.

      This scene was very sad;_;*sigh* To finally find something that
      brought joy...and to have that same happiness be the one to bring
      you back harder into the feeling of isolation.-_-;; I understand
      though, it was the desperation, the intense feelings that drove Sei
      but it couldn't have lasted because of that.

      The part where Rosa Gigantea comforts Sei was touching. I laughed
      when it was news to Sei that she wasn't chosen just for her pretty
      face and how her Oneesama was insulted that she actually thought
      that. On this day Sei has learned that her Oneesama actually cares
      about her as a person, not as an aesthetic. In the end of this, the
      en bouton bloomed to beautiful white rose.^__^

      > PREVIEW: IT'S THE LONG AWAITED DATES!!!! And Rosa Canina is going
      >to make an appearance.Shimako looks a little worried while Rosa
      >Canina has the "MWAHAHAHA-girl-do-I-have-plans-for-you-look". Also,
      >quite amusingly, Sachiko says she wonders if she will be able to
      >survive a date with Yumi... ;)
      I feel sorry for Yumi with Sachiko saying two negative things about
      the date.lol

      -ES