Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1041

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Where abouts? I moved here to the Pittsburgh area the week after Yuricon. Maybe we can hang out, I am hoping to atleast go to Tekkoshocon one day, since I work the whole weekend.
      ~Renee

      Message: 18
         Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:44:04 EST
         From: KathrynDarkStar@...
      Subject: Re: Steeltown's Tekkoshocon...anyone going?

              I'm going to both Tekkoshocon and Otakon. ^_^ I live just down
      the
      road from Pittsburgh, so yay! Time to work on my Squall outfit. lmao,
      look for a little girl (or boy, depending on how you see me) dressed as Squall
      from
      FFVIII. ^__^ The shirt is dark grey instead of white, so I'll stand
      out.
      Mwahaha...

      -Kat

      Do you Yahoo!?