RE: [Yuricon] Steeltown's Tekkoshocon...anyone going?

  • yu matsuura
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      >From: Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...>
      >To: DelawareAnimeFans@yahoogroups.com, AnimeFansWorldwide@yahoogroups.com,
      >yuri@yahoogroups.com, yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Steeltown's Tekkoshocon...anyone going?
      >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:25:49 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Next weekend, Pittsburgh's first anime con,
      >Tekkoshocon, will be held this weekend (March 10-12)
      >at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry
      >Township.
      >
      >http://www.tekkoshocon.com
      >
      >Carmen ^_^
      >
      >P.S. - if not, will there be anyone planning to attend
      >this year's Otakon, and so, have they reserved their
      >room yet?
      >
      >P.P.S. - I apologize for the cross posting. Please let
      >me know if this is slightly off topic or not?
      >
      >_

      I shall be attending Tokkosho ^-^ I only made it to the last day last
      year.

      I will be attending Otakon aswel. We are trying to get a hotel room at the
      con hotel...which is booked. We hope that some one cancell

      I'll see you there. let me know if you want to hang out (and of legal
      drinking
      age) ^-^ i want to try to find a bottle of Peach Wine for Japan's Girls'
      Day
      festival (March 3rd).

      "Girls' Festival March 3rd is Girls' Festival Day in Japan. It is also
      called "Momo no Sekku" ........."

      happy Girls' Festival!

      Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
      Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx