Re: [Yuricon] Steeltown's Tekkoshocon...anyone going?

  • KathrynDarkStar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
             I'm going to both Tekkoshocon and Otakon. ^_^ I live just down the road from Pittsburgh, so yay! Time to work on my Squall outfit. lmao, look for a little girl (or boy, depending on how you see me) dressed as Squall from FFVIII. ^__^ The shirt is dark grey instead of white, so I'll stand out. Mwahaha...

      -Kat
    • yu matsuura
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        >From: Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...>
        >To: DelawareAnimeFans@yahoogroups.com, AnimeFansWorldwide@yahoogroups.com,
        >yuri@yahoogroups.com, yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Steeltown's Tekkoshocon...anyone going?
        >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:25:49 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Next weekend, Pittsburgh's first anime con,
        >Tekkoshocon, will be held this weekend (March 10-12)
        >at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry
        >Township.
        >
        >http://www.tekkoshocon.com
        >
        >Carmen ^_^
        >
        >P.S. - if not, will there be anyone planning to attend
        >this year's Otakon, and so, have they reserved their
        >room yet?
        >
        >P.P.S. - I apologize for the cross posting. Please let
        >me know if this is slightly off topic or not?
        >
        >_

        I shall be attending Tokkosho ^-^ I only made it to the last day last
        year.

        I will be attending Otakon aswel. We are trying to get a hotel room at the
        con hotel...which is booked. We hope that some one cancell

        I'll see you there. let me know if you want to hang out (and of legal
        drinking
        age) ^-^ i want to try to find a bottle of Peach Wine for Japan's Girls'
        Day
        festival (March 3rd).

        "Girls' Festival March 3rd is Girls' Festival Day in Japan. It is also
        called "Momo no Sekku" ........."

        happy Girls' Festival!

        Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
        Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx