Steeltown's Tekkoshocon...anyone going?

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Next weekend, Pittsburgh's first anime con,
      Tekkoshocon, will be held this weekend (March 10-12)
      at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry
      Township.

      This is, to my knowledge, the first anime con held in
      Western PA.

      Anyone planning to attend Tekkoshocon? Maybe people
      near the Pittsburgh area, even Ohio and West VA, could
      possibly attend. I remember last time the month of
      March had an anime con (within driving distance) was
      in 2000 at Animazement.

      http://www.tekkoshocon.com

      Carmen ^_^

      P.S. - if not, will there be anyone planning to attend
      this year's Otakon, and so, have they reserved their
      room yet?

      P.P.S. - I apologize for the cross posting. Please let
      me know if this is slightly off topic or not?

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • KathrynDarkStar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
               I'm going to both Tekkoshocon and Otakon. ^_^ I live just down the road from Pittsburgh, so yay! Time to work on my Squall outfit. lmao, look for a little girl (or boy, depending on how you see me) dressed as Squall from FFVIII. ^__^ The shirt is dark grey instead of white, so I'll stand out. Mwahaha...

        -Kat
      • yu matsuura
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          >From: Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...>
          >To: DelawareAnimeFans@yahoogroups.com, AnimeFansWorldwide@yahoogroups.com,
          >yuri@yahoogroups.com, yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Steeltown's Tekkoshocon...anyone going?
          >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:25:49 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >Next weekend, Pittsburgh's first anime con,
          >Tekkoshocon, will be held this weekend (March 10-12)
          >at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry
          >Township.
          >
          >http://www.tekkoshocon.com
          >
          >Carmen ^_^
          >
          >P.S. - if not, will there be anyone planning to attend
          >this year's Otakon, and so, have they reserved their
          >room yet?
          >
          >P.P.S. - I apologize for the cross posting. Please let
          >me know if this is slightly off topic or not?
          >
          >_

          I shall be attending Tokkosho ^-^ I only made it to the last day last
          year.

          I will be attending Otakon aswel. We are trying to get a hotel room at the
          con hotel...which is booked. We hope that some one cancell

          I'll see you there. let me know if you want to hang out (and of legal
          drinking
          age) ^-^ i want to try to find a bottle of Peach Wine for Japan's Girls'
          Day
          festival (March 3rd).

          "Girls' Festival March 3rd is Girls' Festival Day in Japan. It is also
          called "Momo no Sekku" ........."

          happy Girls' Festival!

          Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
          Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx