Re: [Yuricon] Sailor Moon ??

  • Jamie Bonsignore
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
      order order order... lol.....

      Honestly its just SM 1, SM 2, SMS, SM SuperS and it doesn't really matter when you watch the movies, imo... just make sure you enjoy it is all...

      -Jae
      ((constant lurker))
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2004
        > >SM Super S - pegasus collection vol. 1-7
        >
        > Avoid like the disease it is.

        Am I the only one who actually likes this series? Admittedly the
        absence of the Outers is annoying, and the whole Pegasus thing is...
        well, yeah... but it has the best villains of any season: the
        brilliantly unhinged Amazoness Quartet, not to mention Fisheye ^_^
        Well, perhaps they're not quite as good as the Stars villains. And
        now that I think about it, some of the S villains were pretty good.
        But anyway, R sucks more ^_^

        Just recently finished watching R the whole way through, and I was
        massively disappointed. Not only is it the only series with no yuri
        or yaoi at all, the Black Moon Clan frankly made Jadeite look
        interesting. Plus there's that whole Moonlight Knight business.
        Mamoru has never sucked more.

        Oh, but anyway... it's all Sailor Moon, so it's all good. Buy it all.
        No, don't, that's silly. I'm trying to at the moment and it's a fast
        track to bankruptcy.

        dooky

        PS- Objects on The List may appear to contain more yuri than they
        actually do... If you want utterly unequivocal yuri, you should
        definitely go for S ^_~
      • shenotski
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2004
          For reference, i don't like sailor moon period.