Re: [Yuricon] Sean has new computer ramblings

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

      ><singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
      >That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>

      I was >this< close to typing that in my response to Sean. You REALLY worry
      me, Serge. :-)

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        On Mar 1, 2004, at 6:27 PM, Erica Friedman wrote:

        >> From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
        >
        >> <singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
        >> That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>
        >>

        > I was >this< close to typing that in my response to Sean. You REALLY
        > worry
        > me, Serge. :-)

        I don't know if you really have anything to worry about. It's more like
        a Pavlovian response. ;) Donna does the same thing when you mention
        Gamera to her.

        -==-
        Serge
      • kate0211@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
          In a message dated 3/1/2004 6:20:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
          <singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
          That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>
          Gamera is a friend to all the children!

          Katya