RE: [Yuricon] Sean has new computer ramblings

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 3:26 PM
      >From: sean@...

      >Oh, and I got 3 MST3K episodes, Wild Rebels, Gamera vs. Gaos, and Gamera
      >vs. Guiron.
      >But that has zero yuri content :-D (Though man, Gamera and Gaos have some
      >serious bad
      >boy gay tension going on...)

      They did Gamera? I need to see that.

      >So, to sum up: New Computer! Waiwai!
      >
      >--SG
      >--apologies to Erica for the waiwai. I'll try not to let it happen
      >again...

      Hey, if you want to sound like an 11-year old on too much sugar in front of
      650 virtual strangers, who am I to stop you? :-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 3:27 PM
        >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

        ><singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
        >That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>

        I was >this< close to typing that in my response to Sean. You REALLY worry
        me, Serge. :-)

      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 5:13 PM
          On Mar 1, 2004, at 6:27 PM, Erica Friedman wrote:

          >> From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
          >
          >> <singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
          >> That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>
          >>

          > I was >this< close to typing that in my response to Sean. You REALLY
          > worry
          > me, Serge. :-)

          I don't know if you really have anything to worry about. It's more like
          a Pavlovian response. ;) Donna does the same thing when you mention
          Gamera to her.

          -==-
          Serge
        • kate0211@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1 8:21 PM
            In a message dated 3/1/2004 6:20:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
            <singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
            That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>
            Gamera is a friend to all the children!

            Katya