RE: [Yuricon] Re: PGSM 21 raw - spoilers

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

      > > Spoiler Space

      > > Mako-chan has a teeny power up, Rei continues to obsess about
      > > Minako/Venus,
      > > Usagi pines over Mamoru. Makoto punches Mamoru, and knows he's
      > > Tuxedo Kamen,
      > > while Rei knows Minako is Venus.
      >
      >But what about Naomi?

      She's just walked into the hospital room where Diana is about to tell Peter
      something urgent. :-)

      Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar � includes FREE pop-up blocking!
    • Tim II
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

        > It was refreshing to see someone other than Mamoru
        > get his brain stolen.

        It is about time.

        > Now we'll get to see Makoto rescue her Ami. LOL Or,
        > we'll get to see a Dark
        > Jupiter, which would be pretty cool too.

        Ahh!!... Bad Dinozore fic flashback never mention the
        words Dark Jupiter Again >:(

        > Yuricon - "For real women who like their
        > women...animated."
        > http://www.yuricon.org

        > The Fanfic Revolution -
        > http://www.fanficrevolution.org
        >
        > Because fanfic does not have to suck

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      • Renee
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
          It's about time someone punched the Tux,lol. The sad thing is even Mako-chan has more testosterone than Mamoru. Go Mako-chan! *Drools*
          ~Renee
          Message: 6
             Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:35:36 -0000
             From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>
          Subject: Re: PGSM 21 raw - spoilers

          > Just finished watching ep. 21, we're definitely gearing up for a big
          climax;
          > Mako-chan has a teeny power up, Rei continues to obsess about
          > Minako/Venus,
          > Usagi pines over Mamoru. Makoto punches Mamoru, and knows he's
          > Tuxedo Kamen,
          > while Rei knows Minako is Venus.

          Do you Yahoo!?