Re: [Yuricon] Sean has new computer ramblings

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:54 PM, sean@... wrote:
      > Oh, and I got 3 MST3K episodes, Wild Rebels, Gamera vs. Gaos, and
      > Gamera vs. Guiron.
      > But that has zero yuri content :-D (Though man, Gamera and Gaos have
      > some serious bad
      > boy gay tension going on...)

      <singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
      That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>

      -==-
      Serge
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        >From: sean@...

        >Oh, and I got 3 MST3K episodes, Wild Rebels, Gamera vs. Gaos, and Gamera
        >vs. Guiron.
        >But that has zero yuri content :-D (Though man, Gamera and Gaos have some
        >serious bad
        >boy gay tension going on...)

        They did Gamera? I need to see that.

        >So, to sum up: New Computer! Waiwai!
        >
        >--SG
        >--apologies to Erica for the waiwai. I'll try not to let it happen
        >again...

        Hey, if you want to sound like an 11-year old on too much sugar in front of
        650 virtual strangers, who am I to stop you? :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
          >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

          ><singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
          >That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>

          I was >this< close to typing that in my response to Sean. You REALLY worry
          me, Serge. :-)

        • Chalcahuite
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
            On Mar 1, 2004, at 6:27 PM, Erica Friedman wrote:

            >> From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
            >
            >> <singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
            >> That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>
            >>

            > I was >this< close to typing that in my response to Sean. You REALLY
            > worry
            > me, Serge. :-)

            I don't know if you really have anything to worry about. It's more like
            a Pavlovian response. ;) Donna does the same thing when you mention
            Gamera to her.

            -==-
            Serge
          • kate0211@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
              In a message dated 3/1/2004 6:20:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
              <singing> ". . .Gamera is really neat. He is full of turtle meat.
              That's why we love Gamera!" </singing>
              Gamera is a friend to all the children!

              Katya