Marimite Sei/Shimako

  • devil_urd
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
      > >From: Jenny Chan <jen-chan@s...>
      >

      > >Which is kinda ironic, considering Sachiko's earlier comments
      about how
      > >they
      > >have to 'make Rosa Gigantea do Onee-sama-like things every once in
      > >while.'
      >
      > Yeah, but the relationship Sei and Shimako have is
      just...different...than
      > the other soeur relationships.

      Okay... so Sei and shimako do have a "different" relantionship than
      the the other souers relantioships. But still, what is going on
      between those two? I got the feeling that Shimako is in love with
      Rosa Gigantea back in eps. 6, and now, in eps. 8, i got this feeling
      again. So, i think Shimako loves Sei in a certain way, but Sei seems
      to want that shimako admits it to her or something like that. sei is
      always sayig she won't do anything towards shimako 'cause Shimako
      never _asked_ her. What does she wants from her bouton? What exactly
      is the relantionship those two have??

      ***crazy thought*** ***don't read if u don't wanna stay mentally
      disturbed*** Rosa Foetida and Rosa Chinensis appear very little in
      the serie... could it be that Youko and Eriko have more important
      things to do with each other than show their pretty faces to us??

      *** faints from the thought of YoukoxErika***

      hehehehe
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
        >From: "devil_urd" <dayarasilva@...>
        >What does she wants from her bouton? What exactly
        >is the relantionship those two have??

        I think this was on the yuri ML - they don't really want anything from each
        other, except that they respect each other, because they are so similar.
        Neither of them like to get too close to anyone. By being soeur, they can
        stay self-reliant, bolster each other's self-reliance, and not have to fend
        off adavances by clingy, needy girls who will ask too much from them.

        I think that that is why Shimako was unsure of whether to give the chocolate
        to ei - she might appear to be violating that unspoken contract between
        them.

        >***crazy thought*** ***don't read if u don't wanna stay mentally
        >disturbed*** Rosa Foetida and Rosa Chinensis appear very little in
        >the serie... could it be that Youko and Eriko have more important
        >things to do with each other than show their pretty faces to us??

        LOL While I doubt it myself, I'm sure some fan artists has already thought
        of it! :-)

        Say �good-bye� to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
        offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/