Re: [Yuricon] Re: Synopsis of Marimite ep 8

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1 5:58 AM
      >From: Jenny Chan <jen-chan@...>

      >Which is kinda ironic, considering Sachiko's earlier comments about how
      >they
      >have to 'make Rosa Gigantea do Onee-sama-like things every once in a
      >while.'

      Yeah, but the relationship Sei and Shimako have is just...different...than
      the other soeur relationships.

      I'd love a back story of how Eriko picked Rei, though...

      >I understand that there will be more Sei-backstory in later episodes; does
      >anyone know if there will be episodes featuring more of Youko? Or any
      >backstory at all, for that matter? She's very charming...

      I haven't heard about any, but I'd love to know more about her, too. If for
      no other reason than to hear her talk! LOL

      >Was she really so rude? I just remember her walking past Sachiko and Yumi,
      >smiling, and asking if the rumours were true...

      I thought that was kind of rude, to be honest. What teacher concerns
      themselves with relationships between the kids?

      >^_^ What if they were all nuns (hmm... is Lillian's a Catholic Girl's
      >school, or just a girl's school)?

      Catholic school, but it doesn't seem that the teachers are nuns, the way
      they are in America. There was a parochial school in the school district
      where I grew up that has secular teachers (and a completely undeserved
      reputation for excellence - the kids who went there were wretched.)

      Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.
      http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx
    • devil_urd
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1 9:34 AM
        > >From: Jenny Chan <jen-chan@s...>
        >

        > >Which is kinda ironic, considering Sachiko's earlier comments
        about how
        > >they
        > >have to 'make Rosa Gigantea do Onee-sama-like things every once in
        > >while.'
        >
        > Yeah, but the relationship Sei and Shimako have is
        just...different...than
        > the other soeur relationships.

        Okay... so Sei and shimako do have a "different" relantionship than
        the the other souers relantioships. But still, what is going on
        between those two? I got the feeling that Shimako is in love with
        Rosa Gigantea back in eps. 6, and now, in eps. 8, i got this feeling
        again. So, i think Shimako loves Sei in a certain way, but Sei seems
        to want that shimako admits it to her or something like that. sei is
        always sayig she won't do anything towards shimako 'cause Shimako
        never _asked_ her. What does she wants from her bouton? What exactly
        is the relantionship those two have??

        ***crazy thought*** ***don't read if u don't wanna stay mentally
        disturbed*** Rosa Foetida and Rosa Chinensis appear very little in
        the serie... could it be that Youko and Eriko have more important
        things to do with each other than show their pretty faces to us??

        *** faints from the thought of YoukoxErika***

        hehehehe
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1 9:45 AM
          >From: "devil_urd" <dayarasilva@...>
          >What does she wants from her bouton? What exactly
          >is the relantionship those two have??

          I think this was on the yuri ML - they don't really want anything from each
          other, except that they respect each other, because they are so similar.
          Neither of them like to get too close to anyone. By being soeur, they can
          stay self-reliant, bolster each other's self-reliance, and not have to fend
          off adavances by clingy, needy girls who will ask too much from them.

          I think that that is why Shimako was unsure of whether to give the chocolate
          to ei - she might appear to be violating that unspoken contract between
          them.

          >***crazy thought*** ***don't read if u don't wanna stay mentally
          >disturbed*** Rosa Foetida and Rosa Chinensis appear very little in
          >the serie... could it be that Youko and Eriko have more important
          >things to do with each other than show their pretty faces to us??

          LOL While I doubt it myself, I'm sure some fan artists has already thought
          of it! :-)

          Say �good-bye� to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
          offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/