The resemblance is uncanny. True uncanniness!

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Looking at so many Shimako art (from MariMite), am I
      the only one who's starting to subconciously picture
      Shimako all trussed up on an iron cross, about to be
      punctured by a Clamp-style dark-haired bishounen?

      Shimako & Kotori: Their fanart is almost identical!

      ... um, it's probably just me. Maybe it's the eyes.
      I dunno. ^_^

      (Oh yeah... watching MariMite, I *finally* know what
      it feels like to see Sakaki-san through Kaorin's eyes.
      Our Azumanga gal was totally gah-gah for Sakaki, and
      seeing Sachiko flick on her shoujo-ai switch at the
      end of episode #5, I thought: "Oh I am SO in Kaorin's
      world right now.")

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
        Oh hey, I just discovered another reason why I love
        Sei from MariPipi (Maria-sama ga Peeping Perv) so much.
        Aside from being an anime woman who's yuri-riffic
        without being an emotional train-wreck, that is.

        The reason: Sei reminds me SO much of my fave CLAMP bird, the
        yuri-riffic Sai from ANGELIC LAYER!

        http://punistation.fuyucorp.org/mirror4/AL-Yum.jpg

        Of course, Sai could never compete with her Theme Music,
        which I loved even more. ^_^

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen