Pasterage art

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Another circle I have a few doujinshi from. If I remember correctly, the
      artist is a guy and he does these unbelievably sweet stories about these two
      girls, Shino and Sayuka. Like, tooth-hurting sweet.

      http://www33.ocn.ne.jp/~pasterage/Gallery.htm

      Say �good-bye� to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
      offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/