PGSM 21 raw - spoilers

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2004
      Just finished watching ep. 21, we're definitely gearing up for a big climax;

      Spoiler Space

      Mako-chan has a teeny power up, Rei continues to obsess about Minako/Venus,
      Usagi pines over Mamoru. Makoto punches Mamoru, and knows he's Tuxedo Kamen,
      while Rei knows Minako is Venus.
      Lots of Makoto this episode - in this incarnation, Motoki is making an ass
      of himself over her, not the other way around, which is nice.

      Meanwhile, no one is paying attention to poor Ami! Left alone like a sad
      housewife, she's knitted mittens for everyone, then gone off and been taken
      over by Kunzite!

      In this week's episode she transfoms with "Dark Power Make Up!" and of
      course, her henshin is better than her usual one. My wife immediately began
      griping about the bracelet - "Great, now this'll probably be the really
      rare, hard to find henshin item..." and we both agree that cosplay has got a
      new star - Dark Mercury's outfit is a cosplayer's dream.

      It was refreshing to see someone other than Mamoru get his brain stolen.

      Now we'll get to see Makoto rescue her Ami. LOL Or, we'll get to see a Dark
      Jupiter, which would be pretty cool too.

      Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.
    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:
        > Just finished watching ep. 21, we're definitely gearing up for a big
        climax;

        > Spoiler Space

        > Mako-chan has a teeny power up, Rei continues to obsess about
        > Minako/Venus,
        > Usagi pines over Mamoru. Makoto punches Mamoru, and knows he's
        > Tuxedo Kamen,
        > while Rei knows Minako is Venus.

        But what about Naomi?

        Chris Davies.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
          >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

          > > Spoiler Space

          > > Mako-chan has a teeny power up, Rei continues to obsess about
          > > Minako/Venus,
          > > Usagi pines over Mamoru. Makoto punches Mamoru, and knows he's
          > > Tuxedo Kamen,
          > > while Rei knows Minako is Venus.
          >
          >But what about Naomi?

          She's just walked into the hospital room where Diana is about to tell Peter
          something urgent. :-)

          Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar � includes FREE pop-up blocking!
        • Tim II
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
            --- Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

            > It was refreshing to see someone other than Mamoru
            > get his brain stolen.

            It is about time.

            > Now we'll get to see Makoto rescue her Ami. LOL Or,
            > we'll get to see a Dark
            > Jupiter, which would be pretty cool too.

            Ahh!!... Bad Dinozore fic flashback never mention the
            words Dark Jupiter Again >:(

            > Yuricon - "For real women who like their
            > women...animated."
            > http://www.yuricon.org

            > The Fanfic Revolution -
            > http://www.fanficrevolution.org
            >
            > Because fanfic does not have to suck

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
          • Renee
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
              It's about time someone punched the Tux,lol. The sad thing is even Mako-chan has more testosterone than Mamoru. Go Mako-chan! *Drools*
              ~Renee
              Message: 6
                 Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:35:36 -0000
                 From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>
              Subject: Re: PGSM 21 raw - spoilers

              > Just finished watching ep. 21, we're definitely gearing up for a big
              climax;
              > Mako-chan has a teeny power up, Rei continues to obsess about
              > Minako/Venus,
              > Usagi pines over Mamoru. Makoto punches Mamoru, and knows he's
              > Tuxedo Kamen,
              > while Rei knows Minako is Venus.

              Do you Yahoo!?