Re: Dream or Die: spoilers

  • Ka-chan
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 26, 2004
      > You'll be happy with ep 22. Nenene comes back into the spotlight
      > for a brief time and is pretty kick ass.

      Actually um...I've been seen 22...and I'm still not
      satisfied...still too short...

      ~Ka~
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 26, 2004
        >From: heron-blue Tira <tiratrewyn@...>

        >I guess one can watch the series and skip the Black
        >Rose arc, but there would definately be a loss in
        >understanding.

        Much more importantly, one would miss the evil Wakaba in the Black Rose
        uniform, grabbing Utena by the hair - that would be simply unforgivable. LOL

        Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed
      • Albert Lunde
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 26, 2004
          > Subject: RE: Re: Utena: Progress Report.
          >
          > Second ending credits or third? The third is the best!!!!! I love that
          > song.
          >
          > And I hope someone doesn't teach the boys shame. You'll see a scene towards
          > the end of Touga and Saionji full of stripping homoerotic goodness
          > that...well, any yaoi fan would just have a heart attack.
          > This...coming....from a yaoi fan. >_<
          >
          > -Shiro

          In that connection, I'd recommend the music video:

          "Never Meant To Be" found at:

          http://www.sempai.org/~kestrel/mv/

          It takes the homoerotic bits and brings them together ;)

          (There are several Utena music videos on this site; all have potential
          spoilers, but this has less because of the shift of focus to
          Touga/Saionji.)
        • Ka-chan
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 27, 2004

            > Much more importantly, one would miss the evil Wakaba in the Black
            > Rose uniform, grabbing Utena by the hair - that would be simply
            > unforgivable. LOL

            Point!

            ~Ka~